Absolutely stunning, this ring with three round cut brilliant Moissanite stones is sure to make a statement. This beautiful design is crafted in solid Platinum. With a total of 1.95 CTW, the primary stone in the middle measures 6.5 mm while the stones on each side measure 5.0 mm each. Suitable as an engagement ring or for a special occasion, your ring will arrive elegantly presented in a deluxe black velvet box making it the perfect gift!
- ABOUT THIS RING - This alluring engagement ring is crafted in solid Platinum. With three brilliant Moissanite stones this ring makes a bold yet elegant statement. Each stone has a sturdy 4-prong stone setting with a polished finish. Size 7, but this ring can be custom ordered in any size between 6-8 at no additional cost. Please contact us in advance of placing an order if you prefer a different size.
- MOISSANITE - Moissanite is the most brilliant gemstone and is among the hardest minerals on the planet. It scores 9.25 on the Mohs scale for hardness and is more durable than sapphire, ruby, or emerald. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and Lifetime Limited Warranty card. Moissanite jewelry is created in a lab making it environmentally and socially responsible. Moissanite is an economically friendly choice for many customers.
- GEMSTONE - With a total diamond equivalent weight of 1.95 carats, the center Moissanite stone is Round cut with the stone measuring 6.5 mm for a total diamond equivalent weight of 1.03 carats. Each of the Round cut stones on the sides measure 5.0 mm for a diamond equivalent weight of .46 carats each.
- FOREVER BRILLIANT - Forever Brilliant Moissanite falls within the prized, near-colorless G-H-I range of the GIA color scale. This near colorless gemstone emits a faint, icy hue. Forever Brilliant stones are the more affordable mid-grade Moissanite stone.
- READY TO SHARE - This gorgeous ring will arrive in an Everyday Elegance gift box, ready for presentation to your loved one. Since this is a custom ordered item, please allow 10-14 days for delivery. If the ring is soldered, engraved, resized, altered, or missing the Certificate of Authenticity it is not returnable.